Alternative Name :-Weighing Scale Pose, Weighing Scale Staff Pose, Weigh Scale Posture, Tolangula Asana, Tolangul Asan, Tolangula-dandasana
The second variation of Tolangulasana is also a balancing pose. The whole weight of the body will be on your hands.
How to start OR How to reach the stretch :-
- Sit in Dandasana and slowly take your body weight on your hands.
- Inhale and lift the body, legs along with the hips above the ground.
- Your legs should be straight and should not touch the ground.
- Make yourself stiff and remain in the pose for some time.
How to end OR How to release the stretch :-
- To release, come back to the starting position and relax.
How it help or Benfits of Tolangulasana-2:-
- It strengthens the muscles of arms and wrists.
- Also stretches the back area and the legs.
Precaution of Tolangulasana-2:-
- It is preferable however to be careful in the event of cardiac weakness or of weakness exaggerated on the level of the wrists.