The leaves of the palm tree are called 'palm leaves'. The leaves of the palm tree are similar to the leaves of the cinnamon tree. Its marks are also almost identical.
Palm leaves are sweet, sharp, slightly warm and short. It cures fresh heat, cough and bile problems. Relieves intestinal inflammation and is beneficial in expectorant diseases. It is also useful in diseases of the digestive system. It is a good remedy for recurrent diarrhea. It is also useful in uterine problems. It helps in contracting the uterus. It is also beneficial in miscarriage and miscarriage. Thus, the palm leaf removes the looseness of the uterus and strengthens it.
(1) In case of recurrent fever, palm leaf split * is very useful. Drinking it breaks a sweat and lowers the fever.
(2) Take one teaspoon of bay leaf, cinnamon and cardamom seed powder twice a day (morning and evening) with water to cure uterine disorders; The uterus becomes stronger and the problem of miscarriage is eliminated. Doing this experiment increases the chances of getting pregnant.
(3) Tamal leaves are also very useful in diseases of the digestive system. Its consumption relieves indigestion, heartburn and flatulence.
(4) It is also beneficial in phlegmatic diseases.
(5) It is useful in all abdominal problems. Problems like constipation, colic, frequent diarrhea etc. are removed by drinking the powder of tamal leaves twice a day. Tamalpatra is a totally innocent substance.
*Fant: Take a teaspoon of bay leaf powder and soak it in water four times overnight. The next morning add a teaspoon of honey and drink it.