In the unbearable heat of the month of Vaishakh Jeth, the hot wind blows and the heat is called lu. In Ayurvedic terminology, it is called 'Anshupat' or 'Prabhatap'. In this disease, there is an outbreak of bile-gas. Fever also comes.
In the desert, on sandy roads, long-distance plains are likely to get hot. Young children, people of delicate nature or people with bilious nature are more likely to get heat. To treat it cold and invigorating.
- Sprinkle cold water on the patient's mouth.
- Add a little water.
- Wrinkle wet clothes on the body.
- Feeding with sugary milk.
- Add onion juice. Rub onion juice on the body.
- Add 10 grams of melted ghee.
- Watering the hair.
- Soak Chandrakala juice, Asparagus, Godanti bhasma, Glossatva, Chandanasav, Ushirasav etc.
- Apply clay on the abdomen, head and forehead.
- If the patient is unconscious, sprinkle cold water on the mouth and blow on the wind to bring it to consciousness.