There are some differences between simple rheumatoid arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. That is why it is necessary to specialize in rheumatoid arthritis. The following special features are different.
Unbearable colic like pain from scorpion bite; large joints like cadaver, chin, neck etc. are caught; swollen place of colic in a chronic patient. After waking up in the morning or when you wake up, you need support. Symptoms include fever, chills, lethargy, nausea, anorexia, anorexia, colic, heartburn, etc .; Moma is sticky. This colic is more prevalent in autumn and spring and is more common in people with a natural and happy cough.
- Shake the sore of opium, laad, goat's lind, ginger bag, sand etc. on the sore spot.
- Never massage. If you have to, just apply a large amount of seaweed oil or poisonous oil.
- Shake the letters of Sargavo, Nagod, Castor, Figure etc.
- Ginger, Sargavo, Castor leaf, Rye, Garlic, Google, Raswanti, Doshaghna Lap, Shrungabhasma etc.
- Just take 2-3 grams of ginger powder two-three times a day and soak it in water or give castor oil in boiled ginger or boiled throat.
- Rasnadikvath, Rasnapanchak, Dashmulakvath, Simhanad Google, Rasraj Ras, Rasna Google, Triphala Google, Amvatari Vati, Chinchabhallatak Vati, Mahayograj Google etc.
- Ginger, garlic, rye, asafoetida, ajmo, pepper, sargavo, ginger, castor, mustard etc. should be specially arranged in the diet.
- Do not eat yogurt, ghee, milk, butter, buttermilk, mango, banana, lemon, tomato, salt, jaggery etc. heavy greasy, cold, sour, salty foods Daytime sleep, rest, bathing, cold wind, massage etc. are harmful.