Alternative Name :-Reverse boat Posture, facing down Boat Pose, Reverse Nauka Asan.
Prishth-Naukasana is a reverse boat pose. This asana is equal as Navasana.
How to start Prishth-Naukasana OR How to reach the stretch :-
- Lie in Advasana (reverse corpse posture) on your stomach.
- Then stretch your arms and legs upwards together.
- Your arms and legs should go parallel.
- Stay in the posture as
How to end Prishth-Naukasana OR How to release the stretch :-
- To release, come back to the first position and relax.
How it help or Benfits of Prishth-Naukasana :-
- This pose tonifies the kidneys and stimulates the reproductive and digestive systems.
- It also stretches the muscles of arms, legs and the abdomen and strengthens them.
Precaution of Prishth-Naukasana :-
- Not for the persons who have recent or chronic injury to the back, arms or shoulders, pregnancy, menstruation, or recent abdominal surgery.