The lifespan of a Neem tree is about 150 years. A milky color from the trunk, twigs or roots of a 20- to 20-year-old Neem tree that has a very good supply of water. Sometimes it drips and sometimes it flows continuously as a ritual edge. Sometimes it rains continuously for 6 weeks and sometimes for the whole year. Especially in monsoon and spring, such juice is abundant. Such sap escapes from more than one hole in the tree. Its juice usually stops dripping in the heat of Vaishakh-Jeth (summer). In monsoon, if this juice is constantly falling near the roots or trunk of the tree, it will cause a bad smell in that place. Near the hole of the Neem tree from which this juice emanates, the first sitkar (whistle) sound can be heard at a distance of 1-2 seconds from the ear and then the juice emanates from it. The amount of interest also decreases with the change in the sound of the sitkar. According to the substance that comes out of the elephant's trunk, the juice goes through the hole of the Neem tree with the sitkar. The sound of interest coming out stops.
This white juice of Neem was given to Shri. Bapalal Vaidya used to say ‘Neem Toddy’, which is actually known as ‘Neem Tadi’ - Neem Toddy (Neem Toddy) or Neem Tady (Neem Tadi) (in Maharashtra).
A good old Neem tree can produce 2 to 3 glasses (1 to 5 liters) of juice (palm) in 3 hours.
Late botanist of Gujarat. Shri Bapalal Vaidya himself saw a 20-2 year old Neem tree with a circumference of 5 feet in a village called 'Naher' in Amod taluka of Bharuch district on 7-8-'81, out of which about 5 liters (10 shares) of juice (palm) in one night Zarto he saw.
The unpleasant bitter smell of Neem is in this juice. But fresh juice tastes sweet. This juice becomes stale so it becomes ‘palm’ emerging in it. Experienced physicians and people call this Neem juice as nectar-like, advising to conserve it. However, after 1 year, such accumulated juice (palm) becomes qualityless.
From many old Neem trees, every 6 or 7 years, this juice (palm) automatically sprinkles more. But after doing this 2-3 times, the tree dries up.
In some places, mada (palm: juice) is extracted artificially from trees. A hole is made in the root of a good young Neem tree on the bank of a reservoir and a vessel is placed under it, covering it. After 3 hours, 3 to 4 glasses of juice is collected in the vessel. But the juice (palm) obtained in this way is not as beneficial or beneficial as the self-erupting juice.
The leaves, bark, roots, oil, etc. of the Neem tree are widely used by almost all people and doctors. But Neem palm (juice) is used medicinally with very few exceptions. The obvious reason for this is that this interest is rarely easily obtained.
Chemical organization of palm: Assistant Chemist of Dehradun Forest College, India. T. P. Ghosh (B. Sc.) Tested Neem juice (palm) in June 1918, it is said to have the following elements.
Jaliyansa (moisture) - 86.56%
Protoida - 0.36%
Glue and colored substance - 6.17%
Dextrose (glucose) - 2.99 %
Cane-sugar (sucrose) - 3.51%
Ashes (cinders) - 0.41 %
Its ashes contained elements like potassium, iron, aluminum, calcium, carbon dioxide.
After seeing this analysis, another scholar wrote about the discovery or palm that ‘this palm does not seem suitable to be used as medicine. Like all palms, this Neem palm is cool, nourishing and stimulating. It does not contain a single element that is useful in leprosy.
An appeal: But here we remind the reader that the research report of this scholar or chemist of Dehradun College may be flawed or incorrect. Moreover, modern chemistry is not a perfect science. It has wonderful qualities in some things that seem useless in terms of chemistry that cannot be understood or known by a laboratory. In fact, many patients should only be reported to the public for use after using palms. This work is like being taken up by our doctors and experimental-curious students of Ayurveda and service-minded people.
About Properties: Late. Dr. Kirtikar and Dr. Basu has given detailed information about the source of this Neem juice and its pros and cons, chemical analysis, etc. on pages 200 to 306 of Part 1 of 'Indian Medicinal Plants'. Curious to see it.
In the same way the self. Dr. Mu'iddin Sharif has described this palm in detail in his botanical book Materia Medica of Madras, "This juice is very useful in leprosy, tuberculosis, indigestion, disorders and weakness."
Properties of palm: Neem palm (Mad: juice) According to Ayurveda, if it is fresh, it tastes sweet but it smells bitter-unpleasant, (stale palm is bitter in taste) It is used in diuretics, nutrients, aphrodisiacs, stimulants and old leprosy, other skin diseases, tuberculosis, indigestion, mild weakness, eye diseases, hemorrhoids, plague, urticaria, chronic fever, anemia, poisoning etc. Palm cleanses the blood. So the anemia disappears. It is good to drink it continuously for 2-3 months or 1 year in gout. It is also very useful in tuberculosis, fever and indigestion.
Preservation of palm: Fresh Neem juice (palm) is beneficial for 1 year if kept in a packed bottle. To improve its properties, to get more time, get 50 g of pure honey in 50 g of palm (juice), pack the bottle and keep it in a strong butch. Such interest does not go bad and can work for many years.
Some people keep fennel oil in such juice. But it is better to mix honey than oil. However, it is also necessary to re-filter the juice mixed with honey every 2-3 months.
Fresh palm (Neem juice) tastes sweet and slightly bitter. As it gets stale or spoiled, it becomes sour. Consumption of such stale or sour palms is not beneficial. But honey, well-packed, does not spoil quickly. However, after a while, even a little acidity (sourness) comes in it. But then again on its own it becomes sweet-sour juicy.
Tadi as a medicine:
(1) Blood disorders: (a) Nimb Mad Tadi Get 10 grams of Gorakhmundi extract in 10 grams, get water in the morning and evening and consume it daily. It purifies the blood and cures leprosy and other skin ailments. Take it on a diet for about 20 days.
(B) Get share honey in 10 grams of palm. Or by consuming 10 grams of palm oil in 200 grams of cow's milk, skin disease, leprosy and anemia are removed. Do not eat salt during this experiment. Eat chickpea bread, ghee and sugar.
(C) Rubbing stale palms on the body daily does not cause itching, shingles, side effects and flatulence. If it does, it disappears quickly. Drinking 6 grams of Madan extract morning and evening purifies the blood.
(2) Leprosy: Regular consumption of Gorakhmundi extract and Neem palm for 6 months is especially beneficial in leprosy. Applying it on the leprosy wound will heal the wound quickly.
(3) Dementia (madness): (a) Mixing the extract of Gorakhmundi in the palm and getting the extract of aniseed in it gives special benefit. (B) It will be beneficial to take 8 to 20 grams of fresh palm every day, get water in it and drink it every morning.
(4) Collection: Collect 1-2 teaspoons of palm in fresh sweet buttermilk and consume it for 21 days.
(5) Small pox: Take 5 grams powder of pepper in 10 grams of palm and take it daily in the morning for 9 days, it improves.
(6) Pediatrics: Add 1 teaspoon of fresh palm to the same amount of honey and drink it every morning, it purifies the blood of the child and cures skin diseases like blisters, rashes etc. This experiment also cures gonorrhea and hemorrhoids.
(7) Hemorrhoids: Hemorrhoids can be cured by taking 10 to 20 grams of honey in any palm and drinking it daily.
(8) Eye disease: Apply palm oil in a mortar or pestle, iron batta or parar (document) very knee. When it thickens like an ointment, applying it on the closed eyes immediately cures eye ailments like conjunctivitis, redness, inflammation, eye rash.
(9) Tinnitus: Get honey in the palm of your hand and put 2-3 drops in the ear. Clean the ear before putting the medicine in the ear. Applying drops in the morning and evening reduces ear discharge.
(10) On poison: By drinking the right amount of fresh Neem palm daily and massaging it all over the body, all kinds of toxins are destroyed and peace is restored.
(11) Plague tumor: It is beneficial to put a thin cloth on the palm, placing it on the plague tumor frequently. The patient should also be applauded frequently.
(12) White leprosy: Extract of Neem palm extract, drinking 2-3 grams both morning and evening cures white leprosy and anemia. Massage lemon oil daily on the white spot with it.