Alternative Name :-Crocodile Pose, Croco Posture, Dolphine, Makara Asan, Makar Asan, Makr, Magar, Magarmachh, Magarmach, Ghadial Asana, Makrasana
This asana is similar as makarasana. The only difference is that in this asana face goes upwards.
How to start OR How to reach the stretch :-
- Lie down in Advasana.
- Both the legs will be together, palms resting on the ground, hands by the side of the body.
- Now take your hands in front of your face, lift your face and let both of your hands rest on the both sides of your chin.
- Your legs should be straight and together.
- You can devote 30 to 60 second easily in this pose.
How to end OR How to release the stretch :-
- To release, come back to the position of shavasana and relax.
How it help or Benfits of Makarasana-2:-
- It is very useful in Spondylitis of Lumber region.
- It also maintains flexibility of Backbone and gives exercise to the nerves attached to the spine.
- This is also beneficial in Sciatica Problem.
Precaution of Makarasana-2:-
- If some one has Cancer or T.B. of the backbone it should not be practiced.