Alternative Name :-Swinging Posture, Pendant Pose, Lol Asan, Lola Asana, Uthitapadmasana, Uthitta/ Uthita-Padma Asana, Uthit padm Asan.
Lolasana (Pendant Pose) is a beginning arm balance that presents an experience requiring courage: the courage necessary to literally pull yourself up off the floor.
How to start OR How to reach the stretch :-
- Start from Padmasana and bring the hands to the floor on the outside of the thighs.
- Inhale and press down into the palms as you engage the abdomen and lift the legs and buttocks off the floor.
- Take several breaths and release.
How to end OR How to release the stretch :-
- To release, come back to the padmasana position loose your legs and relax.
How it help or Benfits of Lolasana:-
- Strengthens the abdominal muscles and the arms.Lolasana builds awareness in the core of the body.
- It helps to build abdominal and arm strength while encouraging usage of uddiyan bandh.
Precaution of Lolasana:-
- Not for the persons who have recent or chronic wrist or back injury.