The less we sing the praises of a lemon, the less it falls. Daily use of lemon in cooking eliminates many problems. Lemon sour is not as harmful as mango. It can be used fearlessly every day. Tamarind and lemon are compared as follows:
Tamarind has one virtue, vices full twenty,
Lemon has twenty marks, not vices.
Such curative lemons need to be given an important place in lifelong eating. Citrus, orange, grapefruit, papanus, bijora etc. come under the category of lemons. All of these are curative.
Analysis of elements:
1. Jalatatva - 85.00%
2. Protein - 1.00%
3. Fat - 0.90%
4. Carbohydrate - 11.10%
5. Mineral substances - 0.30%
6. Fiber -1.70%
7. Calcium - 0.07%
8. Phosphorus - 0.01%
9. Iron - 2.30 mg Per 100 grams
10. Vitamin 'A' - micro Andhra Pradesh. Per 100 grams in Ra unit
11. Vitamin 'C' - 39 in part. Per 100 grams in Ra unit
12. Calories - 57 per 100 grams
Lemon is sour, hot, digestible, light, short, pleasing to the eye, very palatable, spicy and turmeric. It is an anthelmintic as well as a blood thinner for cough, cough, vomiting, laryngitis, bile, colic, tridosha, tuberculosis, constipation, cholera, gonorrhea and rheumatism. Keeping the blood clean maintains good health. Lemon should be consumed daily as it is an antidote.
(1) Getting Sindhav in lemon juice and drinking it for two-three weeks dissolves the stones.
(2) Put half a lemon and a teaspoon of pepper powder in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it for a few days, it cures liver problems.
(3) Drinking lemon juice in a little water relieves sore throat.
(4) One teaspoon of lemon juice and half a teaspoon of ginger juice can be taken with any remedy to relieve pain in any part of the digestive system.
(5) Adding a little hot water to the juice of a lemon and drinking it will stop the rumbling of air in a few days.
(6) Extract the juice of one lemon and add cinnamon and sugar in it and drink it to get rid of bile vomiting, diarrhea and diarrhea.
(7) Lemon and onion juice obtained in cold water is beneficial in cholera.
(8) Get lemon juice in warm water and drink it at night while sleeping to get rid of cold.
(9) Mix one teaspoon of lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey and lick it daily to get rid of cough. As well as an asthma attack.
(10) Constipation is relieved by drinking the juice of one lemon in a glass of cold water every morning.
(11) If milk is not digestible, after waking up in the morning for a few days, by drinking lemon water first, milk starts digesting in a few days.
(12) Mixing honey in lemon juice and licking small children stops vomiting and relieves pain.
(13) Getting Coprale in lemon juice and massaging it is beneficial in skin problems like dryness, itching, scabies etc.
(14) Applying lemon juice on the scalp and rubbing it stops hair loss; As well as being soft and shiny, it also stays black for a long time.
(15) To increase the radiance of the face: After squeezing the lemon, without throwing away the peel, invert it and rub it on the face a few times. Wash face after ten-fifteen minutes.
(16) To stay healthy till old age, drink lemon juice in a glass of normal cold water every morning. If there is a big lemon, half lemon juice is enough, if there is a small lemon, add whole lemon juice.