We are well acquainted with fenugreek. We are aware of its qualities. Fenugreek is very well known as a cure for rheumatism. When any joint problem occurs, we always remember fenugreek. The fame it has gained over hundreds of years has not diminished. It is said that once rheumatism occurs, it cannot be cured, but it is not. This problem can be relieved if the treatment is done chewily and applied. Excessive use of fenugreek in winter season.
Analysis of elements:
1. Jalatatva - 13.70%
2. Protein - 26.20%
3. Fat - 5.80%
4. Carbohydrate - 44.10%
5. Mineral substances - 3.00%
6. Fiber - 7.20%
7. Calcium - 0.16%
8. Phosphorus - 0.37%
9. Iron - 14.10 mg Per 100 grams
10. Vitamin A - 160 Ah. Per 100 grams in Ra unit
11. Calories - 333 per 100 grams
Fenugreek is spicy, hot, aphrodisiac, biliary, laxative, short, juicy, bitter, astringent, laxative, heart and balya. It cures fever, anorexia, vomiting, cough, flatulence, phlegm, hemorrhoids, worms and tuberculosis.
(1) On this problem: Take half teaspoon of fenugreek and ginger powder with jaggery in the morning and at night.
(2) flatulence, nausea, vomiting, sour belching; Roasted fenugreek and suwa powder with water are also beneficial. Is
(3) To improve blood, take one teaspoon (chopped level) of fenugreek with other vegetable juices every morning.
(4) Take one teaspoon of fenugreek, parsley and cumin powder with water for proper contraction of uterus.
(5) Take one teaspoon of fenugreek and ginger powder for the body burnt by arthritis.