Alternative Name :-Firm Posture, Firm Side pose, Firm (Side) Posture, Dradha Asana, Drash Asan
It is the posture with a right-side-inclined considered most suitable for sleeping.
How to start OR How to reach the stretch :-
- Lie on the right side of the body in a state of relaxation.
- Keep the right arm under the head as if for a pillow.
- Extend the legs fully and place one foot over the other.
How to end OR How to release the stretch :-
- To release, lie in savasana and relax.
How it help or Benfits of Dradhasana :-
- Lying on the right side favors emptying of the stomach, when at rest.When the persistalic movements are minimum, then it facilitates ease in breathing movements and Offers good relaxation.
Precaution of Dradhasana :-
- The persons who have back injury should consult their doctor before practicing.