Urinary incontinence causes excruciating pain in the urinary and urinary tract due to stones, urinary incontinence, urinary incontinence, cystitis, nephritis, inflammation of the urinary tract, prostate gland, abhi ghat etc. If it is not treated properly in four-six hours, the condition becomes serious.
- Give the right amount from Shilajit, Gokhru, Harde, Cucumber Seed, Navsar, Surokhar etc.
- Triphalachurna, Rasayanchurna, Punanarvadichurna, Galosatva, Punanarvarishtha Chandanasava, Dashmularishta, Punanarva Google, Gokshur Google, Chandraprabha, Chandrakala, Hazratber Pishti, Bagasthi Bhasma and Ashmarivam are in it.
- Apply mud, dashang lap, kesuda lap, seval lap or satodi lap etc. on the part of the abdomen where there is pain.
- At the same time, if there is inflammation, put it in water or take a bath in cold water.
- If there is swelling or bruising, apply Doshaghna Lap, Dashang Lap, Raswanti Lap or Mati Lap.
- Waiting for camphor in the urethra. (Dilute Kapoor and let it in.)
- Make a pie with two to four tolas of melted ghee.
- Catheter from 8th to 10th. (Children number less than that.)
- If there is only unbearable pain, shake on the abdomen and drink hot water. (Edge the hot water over.)
- If there is constipation, give castor oil or syringe. Reaching out to a herd or castor-infested herd.
- The diet consists of radish, cucumber, sugarcane, milk, coconut, barley, cowpea, water from grapes and cloves, lamb's milk, lemon, amla, ghee, sugar etc.
- Yogurt, purple, sesame, anticoagulants, intercourse, extreme heat, etc. are unhealthy.