A pregnant woman suffers from excessive time in childbirth. Sometimes this pain takes the form of an emergency. There are many reasons for this to happen, yet in cases where surgery is not inevitable, the following simple, innocent experiments can be life-saving.
- Giving 1-2 grams of shu.takan, honey, hot water or castor oil twice in half an hour, even a dead child comes out, the boron given in vowel letter tone gives a definite result.
- Snake skin
- Giving birth is done by tying the root of the vagina (by tying the umbilical cord or holding it in the hand), by placing it in the vagina or by rubbing it around the vagina.
- Any root that is built for delivery needs to be removed from the body as soon as it is delivered.
- Troubleshooting can also be done by tying the root of Ardusi to the cadaver or applying it around the vagina.
- Putting a bag of powder of Kuwadia root.
- Delivery is done by tying the root of the shanpankha to a caddy or by giving a nasal spray of its root powder.
- The soft roots of Kalipat, Indravaruni or Neem are used to give birth immediately.
- Take 10 grams powder of cookdwell flower in milk and give birth immediately. It is considered the best in the scriptures.
- The root of Bijora and the root of Jethimadha are powdered in ghee and honey.
- If the line (apara) does not fall, the line is formed immediately by wrapping the hair on the finger and turning it in the maternity ward or by dipping the bark of Umra (Udumbar) in a bowl of rice.