Alternative Name :-Bow Posture, Bow pose, Dhanur Asana, Bowposture.
This asana actually looks a lot like an archer’s bow when you are in full pose. This is a pose best done after a little warm-up with other poses. It may be difficult for beginners.
How to start Paripurna-Navasana OR How to reach the stretch :-
- Lie down on your stomach.|Bend your knees and hold the ankles.
- Inhale and pull your hands and push with your legs, knees together, till the trunk forms an arc shape with.
How to end Paripurna-Navasana OR How to release the stretch :-
- Retain breath and then exhale and lie flat.
- After releasing, lie in shavasan for a while.
How it help or Benfits of Paripurna-Navasana :-
- It reduces abdominal fat.
- The compressing of the spinal column, pressing the nerves with the scapulae (The winged bones at the back attached to the arms) minimizes blood
Precaution of Paripurna-Navasana :-
- Not for persons suffering from peptic ulcer, hernia, or cases of thyroid or endocrine gland disorders.
- Do not try to stay in position if you are feeling too much pain.