Alternative Name :-Circle Pose, Full Wheel Posture, Full circle, Purna Chakra Asan, Puma Chakrasana, Up-ward Bow Posture, Back-bend Pose, Half Wheel Asana, Adha/ Adho Dhanur Asan, Urdhva.
Chakrasana is the most important and fundamental backbend. In this pose, you have to lie on your back and push up, balancing just on the hands and feet. This pose is called a
How to start Chakrasana OR How to reach the stretch :-
- Lie facing upward on the floor.
- Bend your knees and set your feet on the floor, heels as close to the sitting bones as possible.
- Bend your elbows and spread your palms on the
How to end Chakrasana OR How to release the stretch :-
- When you can’t hold the breath comfortable any longer, slowly exhale and return the back to the floor.
- Slide the legs out straight returning to the shavasan.
How it help or Benfits of Chakrasana:-
- Strengthens the arms, wrists, buttocks, abdomen and spine.
- Stretches the lungs and chest.
- Stimulates the thyroid and pituitary.
- Increases energy and counteracts
Precaution of Chakrasana:-
Not for the persons, who have back injury, carpel tunnel and syndrome, diarrhoea, headache, heart problems, high or low blood pressure.