Cardamom is a spice. We are all well aware of that. It is mostly used in mucus and pan-masala to remove bad breath. It is also used in some desserts. It is powdered in spiced milk and tea. It is also used in some herbs.
Analysis of elements
1. Aquatic - 20.00%
2. Protein - 10.20%
3. Fat - 2.20%
4. Carbohydrates - 42.10%
5. Minerals - 5.40%
6. Fiber - 20.10%
7. Calcium - 0.13%
8. Phosphorus - 0.16%
9. Iron - 5.00 mg. Per 100 grams
10. Calories - 229 per 100 grams
Beneficial in cold, laxative, digestive, bitter, spicy, fragrant, short, biliary, mouth and scalp cleanser, dry as well as in flatulence, phlegm, asthma, cough, indigestion, hemorrhoids, tuberculosis, gout etc.
(1) When vomiting, nausea or vomiting occurs, make a powder of cardamom seeds and take it with water, it subsides, moles stop coming.
(2) Cardamom seeds and powdered sugar taken with water every morning reduces eye irritation and also stops the process if the vision decreases.
(3) To remove phlegm: Mix cardamom seed powder and rock salt in honey and give.
(4) If urinary incontinence occurs: Give cardamom seed powder with honey.
(5) To cleanse the mouth and scalp, apply cardamom seed powder in honey
(6) Cardamom seeds, javantri and almond powder taken with butter and sugar removes impotence. As well as prevents sleep disturbances.