The disease is seen in young children, especially in the cold season. It is accompanied by a mild cough with a mild fever, shortness of breath, nausea and suffocation. The child cannot cough, cannot rush, the attack is severe in the early morning and at night, to do the following remedies.
- The patient's mother should follow a non-abstinent diet.
- Keep the patient in a warm environment.
- Lightly shake the Nagarvel leaves on the chest.
- If stomach is bloated, heat hing and apply it.
- Apply ajma warmly on the chest.