Alternative Name :-Half Moon Pose 2, Ardh Chandra Asan, Adha Chander Asan.
This asana is similar to ushtrasana (The camel pose). This asana is another variation of Ardha-Chandrasana.
How to start OR How to reach the stretch :-
Start with Ushtrasana (camel pose) , stand on your knees and put your both hands on your chest.|Inhale and take your neck and head backwards and while doing this, take your front waist area forward.
How to end OR How to release the stretch :-
- Remain in the position for some time and then release the posture and relax in a comfortable posture.
How it help or Benfits of Ardha-Chandrasana-2:-
- This asana stretches the upper and lower thigh and knees.
- It limbers the entire spine and pelvis.
- It will open the chest allowing for deeper breathing.
- The focus point is the spine.
Precaution of Ardha-Chandrasana-2:-
- Not for the persons who have hernia, recent or chronic knee, shoulder, neck or back injury or inflammation.