Alternative Name :-Half-circle Posture, Adha Chakra Asan, Half round Pose.
Chakra means wheel and Ardha means half therefore this is the Half Wheel Posture. The Ardha-Chakrasana is also known as the urdhva-dhanurasana. Urdhva means raised.
How to start Ardha-Chakrasana OR How to reach the stretch :-
- Lie down on the floor facing upward in shavasana.
- Keep your feet far apart and hands on hips and slowly arch backward.
- Try to keep your weight on your knees and push your.
How to end Ardha-Chakrasana OR How to release the stretch :-
- To release or to stand, again shift your weight on your knees.
- Then slowly push yourself forward and bring your one arm at a time or both at once.
How it help or Benfits of Ardha-Chakrasana:-
- This asana stimulates all the energy centres of the body.
- It is the most dynamic back bend.
- This asana is good for respiratory problems, backache and rheumatic pains etc.
Precaution of Ardha-Chakrasana :-
- Not for the patients with high blood pressure, gynaecological problems, stomach ailments or who have had recent surgery.
- You must consult with Your doctor before doing