Alternative Name :-Half-cobra Posture, Half Snake Pose, Adha Bhujang Asan.
In this asana let the lower part of your body from the toes up to the navel touch the ground. Place the palms on the ground and raise the head like a cobra. Because of its shape
How to start Ardha-Bhujangasana OR How to reach the stretch :-
Take Prone Position (Advasana), legs together, and toes together, pointing outward, hands by the side of the body, fingers together palm facing upward and your face looking.
How to end Ardha-Bhujangasana OR How to release the stretch :-
- To release, slowly bring your body on the ground, starting form upper part of the navel region, thorax shoulder, chin and lastly place the forehead on the ground.
- Now, relax
How it help or Benfits of Ardha-Bhujangasana:-
- Straighten the arms and walk them back towards the body until they are vertical.
- This affects the muscles of the body.
- It is more effective for Asthma, Dyspepsia like diseases
Precaution of Ardha-Bhujangasana:-
- Do not give jerk (a sudden abrupt pull) to raise your body.|Navel or lower part of the navel must not be raised.
- Put minimum weight on hands. Divide weight on spine and